Australia’s most popular roller door.
• Nylofelt™ Running strips for greaseless operation
• Smooth, Quiet & effortless rolling action
• Rubbed coated steel door stops for superior balance
• Bottom weatherseal
• Springs designed to exceed 20,000 cycles
Developed in 1956, the B&D Roll-A-Door® stands out from the competition, and will enhance the appearance of your home with its quality finish.
Safety for your family
• Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
• Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
Smooth, quiet operation
• Nylofelt® running strips to provide greaseless operation.
• Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet on the Squareline Deluxe to help reduce chances of paint scuffing.
• Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
• Guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation.
Partner your Roll-A-Door with one of the B&D Controll-A-Door openers and you will have one of the quietest automatic doors available.
• Castellated drum wheels.
• Combination of drum and precision springing ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
• Nylofelt® running strips (and Roll-A-Guides) for effortless rolling action.
• Sleek D shaped lifting handle, conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
• Finger friendly internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
• Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
• Soft, pliable bottom weatherseal to help stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
7 year warranty for steel door curtain, covering steel cracking and lock seam failure, and associated labour in domestic / residential applications, 12 months on surface coating, locking mechanism and all other components and all associated labour (excludes salt corrosion).
12 months for all components and labour in industrial / commercial applications.