The B&D Toughpanel™ is suitable for heavy duty industrial and commercial applications.
• Suitable for heavy duty applications
• Ability to incorporate windows and insulation
• Resists corrosion
• High spring cycling
The B&D Toughpanel™ is suitable for heavy duty industrial and commercial applications such as emergency service buildings. Strong in design, the Toughpanel has the ability to incorporate windows and insulation in individual panels.
Galvanised hinges and hangers are used, providing the door with:
– Additional strength – Durability – Resistance to corrosion.
• Panels manufactured from 0.6mm roll formed steel.
• Tailor made – each door is tailor made to order (they are not made up from a mix of standard size panels).
• Wheels have ballbearings for smoother, more durable operation.
• Springs designed to comply with requirements of Australian Standards – 20,000 cycles.
• Reinforcing for wide doors:
– Doors up to and including 3545mm – bottom panel only.
– Doors greater than 3545mm and up to 4705mm – bottom and top panel only.
– Doors greater than 4705mm – all panels.
– Doors higher than 3985mm and wider than 5100mm will be supplied with double end stiles.
• Rolled edges (instead of raw steel edges) on stiles, horizontal panel edges and reinforcing – eliminates possibility of cutting fingers on these edges.
• Extensive range of COLORBOND colors
• Woodgrain embossed finish is the standard finish, however, a smooth finish is also available.
• Tapers available in hinged and fixed configurations for floors that slope across the opening.
• Windows for vision outside of the opening.
• Expanded aluminium mesh windows allow vision and ventilation.
• High cycle springing for frequently used applications such as car parks and loading bay doors.
• Insulation makes door suitable for use in cold storage areas or in extreme climatic conditions.