Perfect for restricted headroom in your garage or carport.
• Perfect to replace your existing Tilt door
• Roll-a-door® curtain
• Suits low headroom applications
• Easy to lift
• Clear, uncluttered appearance
• Strong & durable
Flex A-Doorfeatures the famous B&D Roll-A-Door® curtain, fitted on a curving track, so the curtain lifts from a vertical position up into a horizontal position, close to the ceiling – providing a clean, neat appearance on both the outside and inside.
• An extensive range of colours to choose from, enough choices to suit any exterior.
• Roll-A-Door curtain for a clean, neat appearance.
• Hidden extension spring providing a tidy, uncluttered finish.
• Flex-A-Door fits behind the opening and does not protrude forward, like jamb or canopy type tilting doors.
Ease of Operation
• Unique design – Roll-A-Door curtain, moving like a sectional door.
• Nylofelt® running strips for effortless sliding action.
• Door can be left open at any height
• Colorbond steel, our preferred supplier, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.*
• A weatherseal with deep cushioning helping restrict entry of water and leaves.
• A curtain that fits behind the opening and runs on a track, so it won’t blow shut in the wind like a tilt door
Smooth, Quiet Opertaion
• Nylofelt® running strips and nylon rollers ensures the door slides up and down with minimal effort.
• Plastic insert in the horizontal track providing smooth quiet operation.
Safety for your family
• Extension springs enclosed and above head height – well out of the reach of children.
• No moving brackets or door supports which could act as finger or arm entrapments.
• Waist height lock for ease of use and added security.
• Pick resistant lock design.
• The locking system is difficult to tamper with, as Flex-A-Door fits behind the opening
Strength & Durability
• Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
• The Roll-A-Door steel curtain providing a more rigid, stronger door.
• 12 month warranty for complete door and parts in domestic / residential and industrial / commercial applications, surface (excludes salt corrosion)